* We are able to deliver and install structures all the way down to Hwy. 80, or the line across the state where West Palm Beach is. (Please click on the Florida Delivery Map button below to view the delivery area.)
- If you are located below this line, we can drop the loose materials at a location above Hwy. 80, and you would need to transport them to your delivery site, and install the structure yourself (5% discount).
* FL residents are required to show proof of permit before your delivery can be scheduled, unless you can prove that you are in an agricultural area (form needed from the permit office), your permit office puts it in writing that you do not require a permit, or you are installing the structure yourself (5% discount).
* Engineered Drawings Fee:
- FREE for a PDF version (email)
- $250 plus tax for Generic Wet Seal drawings (stamped with state seal on every page)
- $850 plus tax for Site Specific that does not need engineering calculations. Takes a Minimum of 4 weeks to get back, but will include the customer's name, address, local wind/snow loads, and exact building dimensions with door/window placement.
- $400 plus tax for PE Letter
- Plans that require engineering/calculations or are for a large building will be determined by an order per order basis. These plans will take approximately 3-4 weeks to complete.
Please check with your local permit office for information concerning your required Certification and the type of plans you will need.
The models we offer are Certified and rated to withstand at least 140 mph winds, whether they are installed on level ground, gravel, asphalt, or a concrete pad or footers. Models installed on level ground, gravel, or asphalt will also have mobile home anchors added, for the wind certification. (The next Certification we offer is 170 mph - which includes 12 Ga. framing, kickers, strapping, and extra anchors.) - All doors are also Certified. (This increases the pricing a bit...you may ask us to do framed entrances if you can find doors locally that are cheaper...) -They have framing spaced no more than 5' apart, and braces on every leg. They come standard with a 90-day workmanship warranty, as well as a 20-year warranty against rust-through on the roofing materials.
There are 14 different colors to choose from, for the ROOF, WALLS, and TRIM.
You may also choose the Color Match option, which makes the bottom 3' the same color as your roof.
This option is free for Horizontal Walls, but Vertical Wall color match will cost $4 per linear foot.
Regular Style Covers have HORIZONTAL panels on the roof, and offer additional clearance near the corners. (The ridges of the steel will run from the front to the rear, and water will drain towards the front or rear of this roof.)
Boxed Eave Style Covers have HORIZONTAL panels on the roof, and feature a 6" overhang all the way around the structure. (The ridges of the steel will run from the front to the rear, and water will drain towards the front or rear of this roof.)
Vertical Roof Style Covers have VERTICAL panels on the roof, and feature a 6" overhang all the way around the structure. Hat channels support the roof panels, and there is a Ridge Cap at the top of the peak. (Water and snow will drain to the sides of this roof.)
Sizes are listed (WIDTH)x(LENGTH)x(HEIGHT)
Regular Style Garages are the most popular choice for customers who are wanting an inexpensive way to obtain reliable storage space. Because of the additional clearance offered near the corners, we do not have to design them as tall as the other models.
Customers wanting to match the look of their house will choose the Boxed Eave Style Garage. This style is great for models 31' long or less. There is a 6" overhang all the way around the building.
The Vertical Roof Style Garage is recommended for models longer than 31', and for areas with heavy snow-loads. One benefit of the Vertical Roof is the ridge-cap, which allows ventilation through the peak of the roof.
These structures are great for storage! Options include: Roll-up Doors, Walk-In Doors, Windows, and more!
Whether you want a 12' - 24' wide Single/Double Garage, or a 26' - 30' wide Triple-wide Garage, WE HAVE THE RIGHT SIZE FOR YOU!
Lengths will increase by 5' increments- AS LONG AS YOU NEED! We can design 4-Car, 5-Car, even 10-Car Garages!
Another economical design is the Regular Style Combo-Building with rounded corners. This model offers more clearance near the corners than the other two styles.
If you would like to place a roll-up door on the eave-side of your structure, you will want to choose one of the Boxed Eave Combo-Buildings. This model is great for models 31' and less.
The Vertical Roof Combo-Building is the best style for models LONGER than 31', or if you just want the best roof that we offer! The ridge-Cap offers additional ventilation inside the enclosed section.
If you can tell us what you are looking for, we can help you design it!
Your Garage and Cover can be customized with options such as Gable Ends, Decorative entrances, Extra Panels, Roll-up Doors, Walk-in Doors, Windows, and More!
With so many Widths, Lengths, and Heights to choose from, we can find a structure to fit your needs!
Regular Style Horse Barns have more of a "Barn" look. This is the most cost-effective model, and offers the most clearance near the corners, when compared to the other two styles.
The Boxed Eave Style Horse Barn is the most popular style, and is best for models 31' and shorter. We can fully enclose the entire structure, or section by section, to create one big Garage, or several smaller ones.
Vertical Roof Style Horse Barns are great for any size Barn, but are strongly recommended for models longer than 36'.
Seneca models have a Continuous Roof-line. There is a 3' difference in leg-height from the Center section to the Lean-To's.
Seneca Models can be Custom Designed as Covers, Garages, or Combo Buildings!
With so many design options available, we are sure that we can help you find exactly what you are looking for!